Well.. If anyone at all is remotely interested in "Whatever happened to
Andy Monk, author of dodgy Sam music..." then look no further!  I'm here
now!!

This message is confidential. It may not be disclosed to, or
used by, anyone other than the addressee, without the consent
of the sender. If you receive this message in error, please
advise the sender immediately.

A list of trustees and directors of Macmillan Cancer Relief is available for
inspection
at our registered office, 89 Albert Embankment, London, SE1 7UQ

Registered Charity number 261017 Isle Of Man Charity number 604A A company
limited by guarantee Registered in England number 2400969.