Given mono.org's personal home pages have been gone so long that google
denies all knowledge of my pages, I thought time had come to get a domain
name I could use until the end of time.

Hence the "Sam Coupé Scrapbook" can now be found at
http://www.samcoupescrapbook.co.uk/ which should redirect to wherever I'm
keeping the pages that month (I resisted the urge to go for
www.samcoupe.info, or www.sam-coupe.info though).

I've given them a very light clean at the same time, odd snippets of new
hardware and Colin MacD's description of serial number generation.

Could people update any links they might have please.

(Now I just need to work out how to update the webring....)

Cheers,
    Tim