Now that all the details and exhibitors have been finalised for this, and
this show has been formally announced I can make a short announcement on the
mailing list!

I've been invited along to take part in the "Retro Computing" feature area
of the Micro Mart Show, in amongst other old computers such as ZX Spectrums,
Commodores, 8 bit Atari's, and classic arcade machines... you will find me
and the Sam!

I'll be there with all my hardware setup so if you are unable to get to the
ORSAM show on Saturday then maybe this will be easier for you if you want to
come along and see anything, or have a natter...!

The Micro Mart show is taking place on Sunday 30th November, from 10am to
5pm, in the Birmingham NEC (Hall 17).

More details can be found at:
http://www.necgroup.co.uk/exhibitor/whatson/DisplayWhatsOn.asp?i=2931&sd=27.11.2003&ed=31.11.2003&p=1
and at the Micro Mart website at:
http://www.micromart.co.uk

All the best,

Colin
====
Quazar : Hardware, Software, Spares and Repairs for the Sam Coupe
Website: http://www.quazar.clara.net/sam/
Issue Six of "Sam Revival" Magazine Out Now!