> Photo 13 Now there's and interresting looking SAM ... Barely see the SAM
PCB
> beteen al those electronic boards. Too bad I couldn't be there and have a
> closer look at it.

Just back from the show myself now ... after a 3 hour train journey! What
fun...

Photo 13 shows the second 'Sam In A Can' I have built - this one was a
request from David Ledbury as he liked the look of my first one - the Sam
PCB is hidden by a Quazar Surround and a SID Interface. Also in the 'can' is
a disk drive, PC Keyboard Interface, Atom and a CF Interface.

Quickly glancing through Nev's photo's I seem to have managed to evade the
camera!

Colin
====
Quazar : Hardware, Software, Spares and Repairs for the Sam Coupe
Website: http://www.quazar.clara.net/sam/
Issue Six of "Sam Revival" Magazine Out Now!