It's fully encoded with A15 and MREQ, from what I remember.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 3:34 AM
To: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
Subject: Antw: RE: /XMEM

Thanks for the braindump Simon

But your talking about the decoded signals decoded by the interface.
What i need to know is the ASICs implementation of the /XMEM signal.
ie is it just a bit that can be turned on and off or if it is fully encoded
with
A15 & /MREQ (//RFS?)

NVG is back online. and I had a look at the SAMSON SRAM PCX files.
I noticed /XMEM is used together with /MREQ.
I wonder if this is the same with the MGT SOFT ROM.
I remember that the MGT SOFT ROM schematic was also in the technical manual.
Does anyone have a scan of it ?

Edwin