Jorge Meireles wrote:
> I found this site http://www.dunkels.com/adam/contiki/ and
> I'm wonder when a web browser and tcp/ip stack I the old SAM ;)

A few groups have looked at it for both SAM and Spectrum, but I don't think
anyone has got it all working.  I did hear that someone got it all to
compile for the Spectrum, but I don't think it was enough to run.  Compiler
deficiencies still seemed to be the main obstable to building it, with the
ASM bits not being too difficult to convert from 65xx to Z80.

The folks on CSS would probably have a better idea about the current status.
If the Spectrum lot have got it running, it shouldn't take much to convert
it natively for the SAM.