Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]Namens Ian Spencer
Verzonden: vrijdag 27 augustus 2004 9:21
Aan: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
Onderwerp: Sam Lives - Maybe

Just a test as I haven't had anything from the list since the 16th July...... Sams in hibernation, everyones on the beach....
Ian

----

This message is confidential and may be privileged. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking any action with reference to this information by persons other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message from all computers. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. The sender will not accept liability for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this message.