From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Versteeg, Benjamin
Sent: 08 September 2004 07:52
To: 'sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no'
Subject: RE: So what's everyone up to?

Ok,ok, I can't keep my mouth shut...

I just bought a house, have paid off all my depts, live cheaper now.
And because everyone seem to have told something about his relation: my wife
and me have been married almost 2 years :)
Only during the last move (the last 4 weeks) we have been very moody to
eachother...
But I'm sure that will pass on... I think.... erm.... it will, will it ? :-)

We're going to Austria next week, taking our skiing stuff with us, to try
out the gletsjers..
Also we're thinking of kids somewhere in the next two years..

Ben