On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 00:17:53 +0200 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi folks,
> I just thought I'd throw a few pictures your direction from the short film
> I've been working on.
>
> (I produced it (as well as some 2nd-unit camera work) and am editing,
> compositing and color timing it... other friends of mine wrote, directed,
> acted and so on).

Timing....how many T-states per scan line?

> It's looking good. I'm not a huge fan of the script - I don't think it
> translates well - but at least it's something finished.

You mean it's scripted in C64 BASIC and it's tough to get it
translated into SAM BASIC?

> Well, nearly finished... still editing it and about to get the musical score
> on it.

SAA1099?

> Anyway... have a look:
>
> http://www.popcornfilms.com/projects/tgs/frames/tgs1.jpg
> http://www.popcornfilms.com/projects/tgs/frames/tgs2.jpg
> http://www.popcornfilms.com/projects/tgs/frames/tgs3.jpg
> http://www.popcornfilms.com/projects/tgs/frames/tgs4.jpg
> http://www.popcornfilms.com/projects/tgs/frames/tgs5.jpg
>
> Gotta love 2 - I love sfx shots :)

Please tell me that it has not been retouched. Is that _the_ nudity
scene (scene 17)? There's probably more nudity in a weather forecast
on radio.

 -Frode

--
^ Frode Tennebø         | email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ^
| Ericsson AS           | Isebakkeveien 49                  |