We get the same problem where I work. We have requests for lasers and
scientific equipment and our website is clearly nothing to do with
anything even remotely like that!

>> Sue them! They're clearly trying to profit from your success in the SAM
>> market ;)

Colin> I really do wonder why they email me as the only place they could get the
Colin> email from is my website... and there's no tellies or vcr's there!

Colin> Colin
Colin> =====
Colin> Quazar : Hardware, Software, Spares and Repairs for the Sam Coupe
Colin> Website: http://www.quazar.clara.net/sam/
Colin> Issue Ten of "Sam Revival" Magazine Out Now - with Coverdisk!