I hope someone took some good pictures of the show - I got about 60 miles
away from home to be called back to fix some servers :(

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Andrew Collier
Sent: 05 November 2004 18:27
To: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
Subject: Re: ORSAM show on Saturday

Arse! I think I've broken my Sam.

Whose bright idea was it to use a non-standard SCART pinout, so you
have to get cut some some of the cable's wires before most TVs will
even display a picture?

I must have got one of the pins wrong, and shorted something, because
now I can't get a picture out of that Sam even using the composite
cable I was using before. Basically it seems to have completely lost
the vertical sync timing. That's probably in the ASIC.

Arse. Arse. Arse.

See you tomorrow, anyone who's going. I'll be the one at a table with a
Sam and nothing on the screen.

Andrew

--
  ---       Andrew Collier         ----