I would just like to point out here that Wolfgang was staying with me as my house guest here at Welwyn Garden City from Thursday 4th to Tuesday 9th. All his expenses were paid by me, even the taxi fares from and to Stansted, and the train/bus fares to Norwich.
Doesn't seem so astounding now, does it David S-S!
 Len Bennett
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2004 10:41 AM
Subject: Re: ORSAM show report

Hi to all...

Beeing back in Cologne since last night, coming from the warm temperatures in england into the snow here :-(

Found a lot of mails, also this and I ask, what´s the problem? I was coming by car (my girl brought me to the plane), by plane, by taxi, by train (with three times changing), by bus (in Norwich) and at last by feet...... :-)))))))))

But alright, flying is wonderful and it needed me not longer from Cologne to Ldn-Stansted as about one hour ;-) Think, I will do it again next ORSAM show, as I enjoyed it very much (except that my camera has broken).

Wolfgang

david wrote:
 --- David Suzuki-Sanders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Crikey - where were you travelling from?

The arse end of Bolton - 5 hrs in the train

Definately worth flying next time - 55mins in the plane