>Geoff Winkless wrote:
>
>> And on the subject of the accelerator board, I remember
>> Cookie showing one running Lemmings at the second Gloucester
>> show that someone (can't remember ... was it Nev? don't think
>> so) had built... what happened to that?

I think it was the second show. I've recently captured the video tape of the
first one to MPG and I'll have to find the tape of the second show in order to
see if I (or Derek) captured a demo of the Midget. It's funny looking back at
the first show because Derek Morgan did most of it and I don't think that he'd
used a camcorder before, so there were lots of ceiling and floor shots to edit
out. The reason for taking it along in the first place was mainly for screen
captures for our Adventure Club mag. The best bit (strangely) is where Cookie,
Ian Slavin and Ste Pick where showing off their tee shirts. It was quite
colourful. Another interesting bit was where Simon Goodwin was showing Spectum
emulation on his Amiga 4000. I think the second show (or was it the third)had
a bit of Cookie doing his magician thing. I'll have to try to find those
tapes... :)

Regards

Dave W