I got mine knowingly at Christmas from my parents..  I pretended to not know what I was getting, but through a mishap with the post, I was forewarned!

Christmas day was ...  well, it started ok, then the PSU blew and I had to wait till the next few business working days to send the PSU back and get it replaced.

Of course, the DOS hadn't been finished, so no disk usage!

Brilliant times!!

This message is confidential. It may not be disclosed to, or
used by, anyone other than the addressee, without the consent
of the sender. If you receive this message in error, please
advise the sender immediately.

A list of trustees and directors of Macmillan Cancer Relief is available for inspection
at our registered office, 89 Albert Embankment, London, SE1 7UQ

Registered Charity number 261017 Isle Of Man Charity number 604A A company
limited by guarantee Registered in England number 2400969.