--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> Here is weeks of work and the result version 1 of
> the users manual as a  full
> pdf.
> There may be errors & some text formatting may not
> be 100% - Yet , but  its a
> start.
>
> If someone can tell where to dump it to the new sam
> archive site so I can
> upload it.
>
> Its 10.50 meg if you want to check it out now its on
> the Pro-Dos site
>
> _http://www.samcoupe-pro-dos.co.uk/sammanual.html_
> (http://www.samcoupe-pro-dos.co.uk/sammanual.html)
>
> [ next pdf will be MasterDos ]
>

> regards to all,
> Steve(spt)

Nice one Steve, I already downloaded it when half
finished, and it looks soo clean and well done...
great job, I`ll certainly get the new version.

I found one on a european site as well the week later,
(two busses at once?) and that one was (not to be
impolite) wonky, blurry etc etc... not at all as nice
:)

Cal

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com