Yer - I was asking about this - If needed I could contact bob as I have
several old format issues I could turn into pdf.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Gavin Smith
Sent: 09 December 2004 01:01
To: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
Subject: Format returns

Well not quite, but I was reading the latest issue of ZXF there
(http://www.woodcock88.freeserve.co.uk/zxf/zxf.html) and there is news
of WorldOfSpectrum gaining permission from our old friend Bob Brenchley
to scan and distribute Formats! As the article points out, this is
something of a surprise that Bob has allowed this. I wonder if he'd
speak to us lot? :) I won't even mention my SAM_Clock and other money
he owes me this time ;)

As for our own archive, please don't try and email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
yet, as the password they supplied me with to login and set addresses
etc up isn't working. I've been able to login and put up a plain
index.html to stop the naked directories of the webspage being browsed,
and I've typed up a little history of the project so far. Assuming I
get the email addresses sorted tomorrow, we can get cracking on
tracking people down etc - I'll email again tomorrow.

Night chaps,
Gavin