To: <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2005 3:39 PM
Subject: Re: Another example why I dislike .DSK format

On Sun, Jan 09, 2005 at 12:53:33PM +0000, Andrew Collier wrote:

.dsk is very convenient for simple images. But there have been
discussions here of a more expandable disk format which we can adopt as
standard, and we can call it what we like. Does .sam mean anything yet?

Yes.  Samna Ami Pro, aka Lotus AmiPro (which was basically the first
decent Word Processor for Windows).  Unfortunately, some people have
since decided that it's signed 8-bit sample data.  *sigh*
--
Stuart Brady