SB> Do you mean Monty on the Run, and Chimera?  (Both by Rob Hubbard :-) )
SB> They were brilliant...  E-tracker's really good, and no disrespect to
SB> anyone on the list (I've heard some great E-tunes) but I've not heard an
SB> E-tune that comes close to some of Frantisek's work.

for me all e-tracker tunes sound a bit like late 80's sid ones. maybe
beacuse music software on c64 evolved so much (eg. hardtrack, player
routines calling sounchip 2, 4 or 8 times per frame). on spec/sam
there is only e-tracker... non mentioning variety of still active artists.
--
comankh.
www.humbug.3d.pl // www.cirkusprod.org // www.psychotropic.pl //