Hi Stewart

Hope you're well.

I'd recommend www.3dpixelnet.com - they're not free, but they are piss cheap ... and if you ever do anything needing a mysql database in the future - the standard package (about 17 quid a year) comes with a database as well as a decent amount of space :)

Regards

david

Stewart Skardon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi everyone!

Just in case any body wants to contact me at all, I'm now using
[EMAIL PROTECTED] to post as my Freeserve account is due to be
terminated very soon due to house moves.
Will be moving to blueyonder asap, in the mean time if anyone can suggest a
free web space provider to move
sam-coupe.co.uk to then please can you let me know.

Thanks!

Regards,

Stewart