Sorry to hear you`ve been ill... must say that
I`m looking forward to the site, even though
the SAM scene is as much a niche as you you can get
there`s still a lot of people (lot meaning some, :),
hehe ) ask about SAM in variuous places (even in 1  or
2 obscure Amiga  forums)...

It`s such a shame... I think I`ve missed some
discussions but I hope you can make some provisions
for a proper forum, I know i`ve never been into/able
to be at the various shows but after 14 years of
owning a SAM I`d dearly like to be able to post
sh*tloads of posts without fear of anooying people
within their email accounts :)...

Cal *_+

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com