--- david <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- Calvin Allett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I don`t mean so much hardware (yet also), but what
> > Dos
> > is standard? is it all B-Dos? and what is the
> > relation
> > with B-Dos and Basic, can MasterBasic be run with
> > BDos
> > to effect a 30 percent Put speedup?
> >
> > Never got anywhere with Bdos, but interested...
> I'm sure that someone managed to get Masterbasic and
> B-Dos running together... B-Dos is definately the
> one
> to use if you consider using an atom or cf interface
> :)

Cheers, ... yes, the CF card route is sounding soo soo
tempting :)

David, did you ever remember what the cheat was for
Manic Miner ? I seem to rember you saying something
about a combination of two things/sets of key presses
at different times and a clue like Ice cream or summit
???? I was pretty drunk all last year so I could
indeed have imagined even the conversation let alone
the clues, lol, but I`d love to see all the screens on
SAM version..

Maybe could be a tip/cheat in SAM Revival or ZX-Shed
if you can shed (haha, dips head in shame) any light
on it...

Cal *_+