I didn't even spot that !

Funny, the WH Smith sticker didn't mention that the book was
that expensive! Maybe they got a £1000 knocked off the wholesale price ;-)

Robert> Andy Chandler wrote:

>>While flicking through the books at my local WH Smith, I came across
>>this book....
>>

>>Collectable Technology: From Retro Techno to 21st Century Gadgets
>>
>>http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1844429938/qid=1144939874/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_0_1/203-7938925-8637524
>>

>>.... which, in the back, had a list of retro computers. Guess which
>>blue-legged (or black-legged of course) friend was listed with a very
>>small paragraph?
>>
>>Yep, you guessed right !

Robert> And what a bargain this book:

Robert> List Price: £1,699.00
Robert> Our Price: £11.21 & eligible for Free UK delivery on orders over £15
Robert> with Super Saver Delivery. See details & conditions
Robert>
<http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/tg/stores/static/-/welcome/delivery/202-0421416-1792663>.

Robert> You Save: £1,687.79 (99%)

Robert> --
Robert> Robert van der Veeke
Robert> Ruysdaelstraat 21d
Robert> 3141 HP Maassluis
Robert> Tel.: 010 5915879

Robert> Basugasubasubasu Basugasubakuhaku Gasubakuhakuhaku!!
Robert> "Better is the enemy of good enough."
Robert> Dr. Mikoyan of the Mikoyan Gurevich Design Bureau

Robert> --
Robert> No virus found in this outgoing message.
Robert> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Robert> Version: 7.1.385 / Virus Database: 268.4.1/310 - Release Date:
12/04/2006