Chris Pile wrote:
> SimCoupé has to be one of the best and most complete 8-bit
> home computer emulators currently available.

Cheers!  The 1.0 release aimed for solid emulation accuracy across a
selection of platforms, which is pretty much there now.  Next I'd like to
add more features, many of which have been on hold for fear of delaying the
release even further.  These include tape support, input recording, movie
recording, save states, variable-speed emulation, etc.  I'd also like to
separate the video generation from the cpu+sound emulation, to make it much
more stutter resistant.  Any other requests?

Welcome back Chris :-)