1874 here :) Played it the other night then just spent 10 mins now. don`t know
if I can cut anything off time wise. will youtube a version.

Simon Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Just a daft question/challenge really,
and one I know has been done for
the Speccy version.  What's the highest possible score for Central Cavern?

I've played through it countless times during SimCoupe testing, and
noticed I got around the same score most runs.  A good run gives me
1875, though that's still without pixel-perfect jumps.

Next time you've got time to kill, give it a try!

Si

 The all-new Yahoo! Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from
your Internet provider.