From: "Calvin Allett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>
Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2007 3:49 PM
Subject: Re: Wish List - Software

I had a few brief dabbles when you first started up your archive, got a few
simple games running, wouldn`t mind having a good look at it properly, if
you can run the software that Id`ve used on PCW`s at school.

Good luck getting something sorted regarding Atom support :) For now, would
it be possible/helpful to knock up in MasterBasic a front end and file
requester, to allow you to select certain files, or images and put them in
RAM Drive. This might help going through them, browsing? Are Prodos disks on
normal SAMDos format? or in a CP/M format, as you could even build up
virtual disks (from many) then bang em in the RAM, before launching Prodos,
which could be beneficial? Let me know if I`m talking bollocks again :)