Can anybody recommend a good way of rotating some Mode 4 graphics at different
angles other than 90?

I only use Flash, and have nothing on PC... I think that SAM Paint let's you
do it but it`s protected needing a word from the manual :(   I'm not sure if
the B-dos version is protected or not?

Anyways, if anybody has a version they'd like to sell with manual, or
GamesMaster with manual then I'm really really needing these :)

If anyone has a spare power supply unit they'd like to sell too then I'd love
to get my real machine working.