SR 19 just arrived through my letter box. I really don't want to come across as ass-licking towards Colin, nor do I want people to think I'm doing some sort of guerilla marketing for Colin... but this is a seriously good issue. I'll not spoil the surprise just yet in case of what's on the cover and what the new hardware is in case some of you haven't got your post yet, but you'll be impressed!

A quick flip through and the mag seems to have matured into a really excellent read with much less Quazar propaganda! Colin knows that I've had a go at him several times about better coverage for non- Quazar stuff and he's really nailed it with this issue. Lots of coverage of stuff from other developers and a whole new article series from Adrian Brown which looks fantastic.

If you're ever going to bother to buy an issue of SAM Revival, I highly recommend you start with this one.