My contact is [EMAIL PROTECTED] MSN.

The IM I use is Miranda. -

Steve(spt)

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Calvin Allett
Sent: 19 September 2007 22:00
To: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
Subject: Re: iChat/AIM users

Cheer's, it was Trillian I'd been told about :)

Everybody seems to have MSN (if that's the hotmail one), it does
seem to be very popular.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Quoting Calvin Allett :

> What's the best one to use nowadays? I used to love ICQ about 8 years
> ago, but not tried out any of the other's. Is there anything that logs
> onto them all, someone mentioned something a while back about some prog.

MSN's probably the more standard - but not nesc the best.

Trillian, GAIM (now renamed - not sure what) - are good alternatives.

They all have logging - but MSNPlus (an addon for MSN) has better logging
:-)

  _____

Yahoo! Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try
<http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTEydmViNG02BF9TAzIxMTQ3MTcxOTAEc2VjA
21haWwEc2xrA3RhZ2xpbmU>  it now.