john avis wrote:
In the Amiga emulator 'uae' you can just store your Amiga files in a directory
tree which is part of host's system's directory tree.
I wonder if this could be an additional option in future versions of Simcoupe.
I would find it useful, but I don't know whether others would.
Yours,
John Avis

PS Coding it, I imagine,  would be beyond my capabilities !

___________________________________________________________ Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Yahoo! Mail - quick, easy and free. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/trueswitch2.html

hello John

this is the wife of Bob Wilkinson replying on his pc. I just wanted you to know that Bob died suddenly just before Christmas and you might think it best to remove his email address from your pc. (he had a heart attack)Sorry I have not replied earlier. There's been a lot to do let alone dealing with the loss of my lovely husband. Bob would never ignore anybody's emails. I just needed to let you know.

kind regards

Marina
  • Simcoupe john avis
    • Re: Simcoupe R Wilkinson