Hi there!

After giving up my old BMP2SCR I'm working currently on Retro-X, which can convert PC images to SAM Coupé Modes 1-4, and save them in MGT container.
This is a unfinished work in Progress version:
http://rapidshare.com/files/106078373/Retro-X_WIP6.zip.html
It is very different from BMP2SCR, better and faster, but instruction is in german only, for the moment. There are different conversion modes like midtone, error diffusion and ordered dither. I hope you don't mind that there are also some other computers supported: Spectrum, QL, Amstrad CPC, MSX, C64... If you have comments, please note that I'm currently moving, so tommorow I will be for two weeks away from internet.

LCD