The TV screenshot is a crap pic - the overlay on the SAM test screen is from the TV itself (for adjusting colour etc).

On 18 Jun 2008, at 12:09 PM, Leszek Chmielewski wrote:

That's a bit bad, unfortunally it is not possible to edit (at least one day before auctions end), a eBay fault! There will be no second time for you to try, unless you stop the auction, but I would write something like "SAM Coupé (SAM Coupe)". I myself have two SAM Coupé so no need for it at moment, I just need a new drive, but this SAM does not have one, right? The current price is okay for a new SAM, so if I didn't had purchased a car this month, it would be a nice buy, even for a higher price and without drive. The TV Screenshoot looks a bit strange (cannot zoom it), maybe bacause it was the first ROM version?

LCD

Gavin Smith schrieb:
Erm, in my infinite intelligence and perfectionism, I listed the new SAM as a "SAM Coupé". This means that if you search for "SAM Coupe" you won't find it. DOH! It ends today (Weds) at lunchtime for anyone interested - I say this just in case someone searched for "SAM Coupe" and couldn't find it. No more spam, promise ;)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220245979532