Colin Piggot wrote:
Quite a few things lined up for SAM Revival and I'm toying with the idea of a complete colour issue for a special 20th birthday issue - if I can find somewhere to do affordable magazine printing I'd really like to do a one-off glossy mag for the birthday - as Sam has never had a 'proper' glossy mag during it's life...!
I've used these guys for printing before and been happy enough. I'm not sure if they would fit the bill but they've always been very competitively priced - I think they get the printing done in Eastern Europe and ship it over here.

http://www.printmeit.com/view_product_Y.php?product=11

Geoff