Hi all,

I've made up a disk image for sharing with people who are interested
in following the development of wubtris.
I know Adrian and Chris expressed their interest, are you guys ok with
me sending the image to the email address you post here with?
Anyone else who wants a copy, please reply to this thread.

This is a tidied up version of the image I sent Colin last weekend and
it has a few changes that I will note here for his benefit.

I've renamed some of the labels in the main wubtris.z source file and
moved a couple of arrays into DrawMain.z
I've merged all the game data into one chunk to make the basic loader
much simpler and the disk now auto boots the game.
The title screen routine has been remade with double buffering so the
scrolly can be read!
I've fixed all the keys so they match the instructions!

I'm hoping I can finish the 1 player game loop tonight and then add
player 2 over the weekend.

Rob.