Hey again all,

Despite a fun weekend working on this I still didn't get everything
done that I wanted and there's a little bug that stopped me posting
the new version last night.  I have a rule about not programing after
work but I will see if I can spot just this one because the 1 player
mode is rocking , in my humble opinion :D

I'd be interested to know if people have any preference for controls?
At the moment I have:
Q - Rotate
A,- Down
Z,X - Left, Right
With space to drop the piece, when I get round to adding that.

I was going to use the fire button to drop piece for joystick control,
but would people prefer drop on down?

Just thought it was worth the asking :)