Not a clue about websites; Objective-C is the usual language for Mac
and [native] iPhone stuff — it's a lot of the object/messaging stuff
of Smalltalk grafted onto the top of C. So it's either the flexibility
and power of Smalltalk with the ability to drop into C for performance
critical stuff or it's all the speed of Smalltalk with all the memory
management safety of C, depending on how you prefer to look at it.