convert video for sam coupe
using windows media player
change fullscreen rez to 320 x 200

no i dont i do not want to caht for gods sake i dont even know where theis
sodding email came from this is rediculous no wonder people were so pissed off
you mean that social networking sites send invitations to any email address
even if its a usergroup or a pc hardware manufacturers technical help email
address....
well im not so bothered about teh pc hardware manufacturers technical halp
email addresses after all none of the hardware they 'flog' actually works
properly -
try msi vgac ard nvidia mx440 vtd 8x agp fx5900zt vtd 128
both of which have tv encoders neither of which is compatible with the msi -
yes the same manufacturer
pci digital tv tuner even though the tv ecoders on the vgac rads wont actully
encode mpeg video without a p41.8ghz - the box says 600mhz! and the box also
fails to mention that without the encoder chip from an analog pci tv tuner the
recording will jump - probably could have been avoided if the vga had had a
couple of stat2 raid connectors and the vga driver allowed screencast desktop
recording to video instead of having to take the tv toutput and feed it into
the tv input in order to record yoru desktop - beware crashes if the app
changes the screen resolution like
dxdiag which when you test the display drops the rez to 640x480 even if your
lcd screen doesnt actually support this screen mode - nice of them to just
carry on and display blurry text without even offering you a high rez overlay
to display accurately and legibly th elower reoslution but then 99% of the
asians i saw in the internet cafes were also playing internet software at teh
wrong resolution for the particaular lcd screen they were using probably the
reason why everything was so blurry - dont worry just buy shares in opticians!
liek the snazzy way that if you use the tv output of your vga and install
windows when you finally manage ot install the 'right' driver from the
manufacturers website the tv output quality suddenyl deteriorates! blurry and
illegible even htough the 'wrong' microsoft generic driver - which doesnt
support the tv encoder - mind you neither did the ati and nvidia websites
untila  bout a year ago - or tv output or two monitor support unless you ahve
both monitors connected the moment you beign to install windows

anyone help to convert windows media player classic full screen 320x200 video
can capture it with debut:capture at 256x192or512x384 or others say 384x256
for a rotate90ยบ interlaced mode4 version?

http://www.nchsoftware.com/capture/

widnows media palyer calssic can change fullscreen rez to 320x200
http://mpc-hc.sourceforge.net/
virtual dub:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/virtualdub/files/virtualdub-
win/1.9.9.32817/VirtualDub-1.9.9.zip/download

retro x and bmp2scr

http://members.inode.at/838331/index.html

i cant get them to work...

bmp2 scr crashes and retro x doesnt seem to work
i need to use virtual dub to convert avi to an old avi format or segmented avi
using virtual dub please help...
would be really nice for sams 20th to get some decent vid on  youtbe even if
weh ave to cheat a bit!