It'll be interesting to see how you've done it. If code overhead is an
issue then you've obviously taken quite a different approach to me.

I had a quick poke around on Amazon for textbooks on this sort of
thing but ended up preordering a Kindle. So that's my book budget gone
for the next couple of months...