I've wanted to see DRiVER for a while, having read the first three
Inside Macintoshes a few years ago and the Smalltalk-80 book a little
before that. It'd be interesting to play about with.

But how does sellmyretro work? I notice the items listed as bids
rather than purchases aren't also on eBay, so it presumably has its
own auction system? The entire selfish question I'm building up to is:
I'm not in the UK right now, and won't be for a bit more than a week
after the auctions end; would you be so willing and is sellmyretro set
up so that, if I were to win any, I could ask you not to post my items
for a week?