ld sp,nn - address of 16bytes from end of screen$ in ram you wanna
dump to video ram - bit pointless on sam as you have 16 possible
screen$ in ram and could just change the vmpr to point to a fresh one
without having to move the ram to video ram in the first place -
unless you were moving it from external ram in which case you would be
copying it to internal video ram which is a bit of a waste no as the
it into external ram any way that it doesnt make much sense?
pop af,bc,de,hl exx ex af pop af,bc,de,hl
ld sp,nn - the address you wanna push to in reverse order
push hl,de,bc,af exx exaf push hl,de,bc,af
 no good for spites as they would be 8 pixels wide and would need a
single pixel shift stored in ram meaning two store sprites for each
one onscreen?
ld hl easier is it? one byte at a time?
so even for a row of text characters using sp to store the next
location is no use as you print from right to left for each row of
pixels on each line?
what does master basic do? seemed much quicker maybe it was a trick of simcoop!
chris says video is not impressive
says its demo coding im asking about so not interested
whish he had the time to explain
i would have gone thru code if i had a clue what to do with ix iy
mnemonics now says used for encryption only well im not allowed
according to my internet serivce provider!