david brant <davidcbrant@...> writes:

> Hi All,
>
> I've uploaded a new version of Jam Assembler to my web site. It's not the
version I was hoping to upload but it
> is an improvement on the last.
>
> Has easier object loader on SAM Coupe side hope people like it. I've also
updated the read me file so please
> read it.
>
> Any problems please e-mail me I've updated the e-mail link on the read me.
>
> If you already have Jam Ass you can download it then just copy the JAR file
and the object.mgt file over if you
> like. I think these are the only files that have changed.
>
> All the best
>
> David

Hi David

I gave the new JAM a go this weekend. It built some of my old space invaders
source without any modification and the loader seems to work fine for me. I have
yet to read the Read Me but that is usually the last resort, right? :)

Cheers

Andrew