On 10 Feb 2012, at 00:10, Thomas Harte wrote:
> started dumping a whole bunch of my old projects onto GitHub

Spookily enough, I started dumping some of my SAM+Speccy projects on there a
few days ago!  I also added the SAM ROM source, which was converted to
pyz80/Comet format, corrected to match the 3.0 binary, and split using the
filenames mentioned throughout the original source.  Everything is under
https://github.com/simonowen

> as a kind of free backup.

Mine was mostly being lazy, so I don't have to managing separate source
archives for each binary release.

> That means that you can now find almost exactly the same 3d engine as
> I released previously at http://github.com/TomHarte/Sam-Coupe-3d

Thanks for that, I'll take a look over the weekend :)