Am 07.04.2012 15:30, schrieb Colin Piggot:

It certainly kills most of the fun of what used to be a great hobby and a certainly one of the major contributing factors as to why I've been so quiet in recent times, all it takes is one idiot to take all the enjoyment out of it.
Same here. He is the cause why I lost my joy in developing Retro-X further, and stopped to develop any image conversion software. He is just one idiot who successed in make many authors in 8 bit scene sick of developing anything, with his cryptic mails and hammering.

I just want travel back in time and do something to stop him. Cutting off his arms or somerthing like this... ;)

LCD