On 20 April 2012 10:56, David Sanders <dsuzukisand...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well this is embarrassing. Does anyone know who one goes about playing
> compiled E-Tracker tunes? I've completely forgotten. I thought it was call
> the base address first, and then the base+6 bytes, but I am demonstrably
> talking nonsense :-)

Sounds about right to me.

The only thing to watch is that if you're calling from BASIC, the base
address you give to the E-Tracker compiler needs to be in section C
(32768 - 41951) otherwise it won't be paged into the right place when
you call it. I think 99% of the tunes I saw started at 32768 (and call
32774) - of course you can add any multiple of 16384 to those numbers
when loading the file and calling it from Basic.

Andrew