On 31/07/2012 00:34, Simon Owen wrote:
On 30/07/2012 17:39, wayne wrote:
Tried to build Simcoupi on my recently aquired RPI.

There was a missing component in the SourceForge path, fixed now!  The
newer distro also simplifies things slightly, so I'll post updated
instructions when I get a chance.

In the meantime, try this updated binary built on Rasbian:
   http://simcoupe.org/files/simcoupi-r1439.zip

You might get the odd sound underrun reported in the console when
entering and leaving the GUI, especially if you're running it from
within X.  I've never seen the error you reported, though I misread your
message and didn't try the old binary.

OpenGL SE support is still a work in progress, but should hopefully give
a bit more speed, and options for 50Hz sync (with audio resample).

Si

Simon..  Yep that one works, Thanks!

Sound works out the box too. Will keep my daughter happy playing the Manic Miner demo anyway.

Wonder how many more ported emulators will crop other the next few months. Also being a QL fan I'd like to see uQLx on there, though I suspect it will be rather sluggish.

Wayne...