Hi all,

does anybody know about official discs with various MasterDOS and SAMDOS
versions?

There are only two original discimages with versions 1.3 and 2.3 of the
MasterDOS in the FTP archive.
I have found these next versions: 1.0, 2.1, 2.2.
Have not got the version 2.4 but remember a short note in an article (or a
letter) in the SAM Supplement mag about this....

Some versions are false (or use the ´peek dvar 7´ number), e.g.
the 'mdos30' file on the Daton's utility disk seems to be the v2.2 (the same
with the 'MDOS42'),
the 'MDOS41' file seems to be the v2.1,
 and the disc 'MasterDOS V2.1 (19xx).mgt' (from the GoodSAMC collection)
reports: peek dvar 7 = 43.

According to the manual, the version number si stored in the dos variable no. 7
(version_number * 10 + 20 for the MasterDOS).

I am also looking for any official discs with the SAMDOS v1.0, 1.2 or 1.3...

Regards,
Josef