Hello!

I'm new one here. I'm a spectrum coder and I want to play with Sam Coupe. And here comes troubles with running my code. The idea is that I prepare binary file with my code, load it into simcoupe (key F4) and run it with RANDOMIZE USR xxx. Problem is that I don't understand relation between basic adressing (for USR function) and physical addressing. If I load binary code at basic adress 16384, it appear at physical address 32768, but when I run RANDOMIZE USR 16384 it jump at 16384.
   How do you run your machine code programs? Exists some examples?

Thanks for answers and keep coding,

mike/zeroteam