That's very nice!  Some old memories there - and a few I'd never seen!
Chris.

On 25/03/2013 23:14, Nick Humphries wrote:
Hi there!

I recently realized that there were relatively few SAM videos on YouTube, so I
sorted out an audiovideo-capture setup combined with SimCoupe to produce a set
of videos which are the highlights of my memories of being a SAM user from the
(almost) very start, right up to SAMCo going under.

You can find the YouTube Playlist at:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKP8TZBP7xZS4RSrd4JOLJbVHkHL7JS-7

There should be something for everyone there, and covers almost everything I
really liked from back then. I hope you like it!

Nick

--
Nick Humphries
n...@egyptus.co.uk <mailto:n...@egyptus.co.uk>