Hi SAMsters,
A bit of a long shot really, but thought I'd try here! Does anyone have a spare (working) SAM floppy drive and controller
they'd be prepared to get rid of, preferably cheap!  I only have a
single floppy at the moment and I need to test something that uses
dual floppies.  Most of my testing can be achieved on the excellent
SimCoupé - but I need to do some timing tests with real hardware.
I'm aware Colin sells replacement drives/controllers, but 50 sheets
is a little too steep for me at the moment.

So, if you've got one you don't want then please let me know.  Must
be a fair bit cheaper than £50 though.  ;)

Alternatively, I do have a Quazar's SAM PC keyboard interface, brand
new (still in its box and never fitted), which I would do a straight
swap for a SAM floppy drive and controller if that appeals to anyone?
Cheers,
Chris.