Hello Josef

I don't do anything complicated with the Run command, especially not with passing the command line error reports back into Notepad++. However I do make a little batch file for each project I work on, which I can double-click on to compile and run outside of Notepad++, and then change the Run->Run shortcut to this file, and assign it a shortcut key (ALT+Z).

pyz80 seems to work best with the source files in the same place, so my batch files are a bit Rube Goldberg, but here's a typical one:

-------
chdir "C:\Program Files (x86)\pyz80"
xcopy "C:\Users\Tobermory\Dropbox\Wombles\Project" "C:\Program Files (x86)\pyz80\test" /E /C /Q /R /Y
pyz80.py -I test/samdos2 --exportfile=symbol.txt test/auto.z80
del /Q "C:\Program Files (x86)\pyz80\test\*.*"
move /Y "C:\Program Files (x86)\pyz80\auto.dsk" "C:\Users\Tobermory\Dropbox\Wombles\Project\auto.dsk" move /Y "C:\Program Files (x86)\pyz80\symbol.txt" "C:\Users\Tobermory\Dropbox\Wombles\Project\symbol.txt"
chdir "C:\Users\Tobermory\Dropbox\Wombles\Project"
auto.dsk
-------

(Yup, I still have folders called Wombles!) It's especially useful to put the switches on xcopy and del for quiet mode, so you don't have to OK past confirmations each time. And I'd advise using the switch to output symbol file from pyz80 too. Also the shortcut key helps me stick to one project at a time, always a problem of mine :D

Do you need to do anything much more complicated than this?

Howard