On 19/03/2014 20:35, Adam wrote:
Yup, Forever is 8bit demoparty including Sam Coupe. It is happening
every year (this is 15th year in a row), we have a technicaly great
demo for Sam Coupe this year in the competiton.
If anyone doesn't know yet, there were two demos supposed to be shown.
Due to hardware problems the competition failed. Both demos have been
released anyway:

http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=62812
http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=62809

Adam.

Wow - pretty amazing to see productivity like that. I especially like the Platonic solids animation - think I saw it on a C64 demo a while back. Happy 25th got off to a really good start!
Howard

---
is active.